Kentucky Equine Research, Barastoc and TBV are proud to present to you a virtual event on horses and hot weather!
Hear from David Nash – Director of Nutrition Technology of Kentucky Equine Research, who is also the author of Drought Feeding for Horses and Andrew Soper of Barastoc on the following topics:
- Heat & humidity stress in pregnant mares and foals
- Changes to available feed – i.e drought conditions
- Transporting horses in hot weather
- Updates on cooling techniques, and fallacies
- How to manage feed storage in hot weather
- Water quality
Register for this must attend event!
Date: Wednesday, 9 December 2020
Time: 6:30PM AEST – 8PM AEST
RSVP: Registrations close on 2pm Wednesday 9 December 2020.