An introduction to our Investors’ Guide
On behalf of Aushorse and Thoroughbred Breeders Australia, I’d like to share with you our Investors’ Guide to Australia.
The guide is aimed at international investors and was launched to coincide with the major breeding stock sales in Europe. As well as sending it directly to potential buyers, we ran an advertising campaign to support and the Guide has been incredibly well received. Already:
• It has been read almost 2000 times
• Its videos have been viewed more than 40,000 times
• The Guide has been seen by more than 125,000 people across all digital channels
• Some 4000 minutes of videos viewed on Facebook alone
The guide was designed primarily as a digital product and uses video and animations to create an interactive experience, which I hope you’ll enjoy.
We also have a print version which, if you get our annual magazine in the post (as do thousands of industry players around the world), you will also receive a copy. The printed guide has also been translated into simplified Chinese for the mainland audience, as well as traditional Chinese for those in Hong Kong and Macau.
In my opinion, we are fortunate to be part of the most vibrant and dynamic breeding and racing jurisdiction in the world and it is Aushorse’s job to ensure everybody in the global industry knows this too.
What do industry leaders think about the Australian market?
While I’m sure you are aware of many of the positive aspects of our industry, such as soaring prizemoney and the huge numbers of owners, there may be many things that pique your interest. For example:
• There are now 60 races worth $1 million or more on the racing program versus only 22 in Europe
• There is more than $62 million in additional prizemoney available for Australian bred or sold horses
• Australian breeders sell their best – 71% of Group One winners in 2019 were offered for sale prior to their win, compared to just 35% in Europe
• In the past ten years all the winners of the breed-shaping Group One races the Blue Diamond, the Golden Slipper, the Golden Rose, the Caulfield Guineas, and the Coolmore Stud Stakes have all been born and raised in Australia
Please share this guide with your friends and associates in the thoroughbred industry as a reminder why Australia is The Land Of Opportunity for all racing and breeding enthusiasts.
If you would like to be put on our Magazine and Investors’ Guide mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org